Trouble replying through iphone

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hi, i practically live on my iphone and love browsing on through here on it but i can't seem to type anything in the message boxes. I type in the title but it won't let me type in this bit. Is it something to do with the iphone or is there something i need for it to work?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't an iphone but I do have a Blackberry on O2 as well and it isn't a problem :)

I know we have some iphone users though and so far no problems that have been reported anyway :)

I've just ordered an iPhone (should having it in 3-5 days). Will have a look into this when it arrived.

Actually have a PF iPhone app lined-up (hence why I've ordered one). Should make it 10 times easier to use :)

I've been using PF most of the day on my iPhone and never had a problem. Is it not letting you click on the box at all?

Sorry, what's a PF? Am i being thick? :oops:

No it won't let me click on the box at all, had to come back on the pc to reply to this.

BTW have you tried other sites to see if its a phone problem?

Surely iphones have a cache/history that needs cleared? Could be wrong of course but worth a try if they do?

Ha! Done it! Had to change the way I reply on here from enhanced to standard! Thanks again folks!

So glad u put this thread on here Hun I live on my i phone and could never reply to anyone!!!! Thankyou!!! x

Your welcome ! Nothing quite beats the comfort of iPhone, forum, jammies and sofa..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back