Tri 3

DaisieBee

Reaction score
Think I'm meant to be moving up to tri 3 today, can't believe its come round so quickly! Am a bit scared, had a quick look in and they are all having babies and things!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say bye for now, will see ya all in tri 3 soon!

DaisieBee said:
had a quick look in and they are all having babies and things!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you will be having a baby soon ya know, sorry i found that ammusing i'm in a weird mood today :oops:

good luck in tri 3 :wave:

well if thats where you have babies I think I'll stay in here forever!

Good luck though (unless of course you're staying in here too)

DaisieBee said:
Think I'm meant to be moving up to tri 3 today, can't believe its come round so quickly! Am a bit scared, had a quick look in and they are all having babies and things!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say bye for now, will see ya all in tri 3 soon!

Wait a minute... nobody said anything to me about HAVING this baby... I thought I just got to be pregnant and 'glowing' and 'blooming'. But... how will it get out of my belly?? :shock: :wink:

Good luck in Tri 3, see you there :wave:

Tri 3 is uber scary, im just hoping Tri 2 lasts for a few years :D Have fun though im sure they are nice over there! :wave:

Good luck! I'd say I look forward to joining you in a few months, but I think we all know I'd be lying :rotfl:

Have fun Daisee, save a space for me il be in on Sunday :D

Becc said:
DaisieBee said:

Wait a minute... nobody said anything to me about HAVING this baby... I thought I just got to be pregnant and 'glowing' and 'blooming'. But... how will it get out of my belly?? :shock: :wink:

Good luck in Tri 3, see you there :wave:

Ha, that reminded me of when I told my 3 year old nephew that I was having a baby, and he said "How will it get out of your belly?"

Hummmm! Try answering that! I just mumbled something like, I haven't decided yet! :?

I know! If Tri 3 is where the babies pop out then just don't move! Stay here and then baby will just have to stay in there for longer!

I must admit I nearly gave birth last night when I spotted that I have jumped yet another baby and that my next one is FBB :shock: :shock: :shock: !

I still no idea how to back peddle on this damn ride! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back