Tri 2 is the best Tri . . oh really???

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling more tired now than they were in Tri 1? Any book says we should be glowing with glossy hair etc but I just feel more shattered and my back ache is showing no signs of giving up. :(

I feel fine then my tummy rumbles and if I don't eat immediately I feel sick. Today I've had a toasted bagel at 7.30am AND a bag of Frazzels (yum) at 10am and I'm still starving. :shock:

I randomly get a blood taste in my mouth which I can only assume is a 'backwards' nose bleed ?!?! :shock:

I certainly don't feel like I'm blooming. :( Anyone want to join in the moan? :lol:

Yep I totally agree with you on this one..! I have dry skin everywhere, my hair's like straw and I have absolutely no energy at all! Like you if I don't eat when m belly rumbles then I might as well accept that I'm gonna be sick when I actually do lol! Ahhh the joys of pregnancy :wink:

I never started feeling better till like 18 weeks, then i felt fab. Full of energy and generally "not pregnant".

Then week 25 came, and im shattered again lol x

I sooooo agree about the eating when your hungry thing...its almost like you have to set your watch and you have 10 mins to get some food down you or you feel really pukey. I hate that!

I must admit im not that tired (and I should be being 4 and a half months pregnant and running round after a toddler!) but I do have spots :( thats not a good look.

well im still covered in spots... my hair is also like straw, I get tried so quick and the food thing... god it still gets me... all of a sudden im hungry, light headed and feeling sick even tho I will just of had my tea an hour b4... i cant eat a massive meal no matter how hungry I feel when cooking it but then im hungry not long after :wall: Im up all night weeing and my back hurts ...... theres my rant.... I wana know when im going to bloom as well... everytime my nanna sees me she says im blooming but I think shes just been nice cause I cant see it!!! :lol:

Nice to know im not alone!! xx

I went through a little stage where big chunks of my hair FELL OUT during my first tri and all books say my hair should be luscious and thick and flowing right about now. . . where the hell are these pregnant woman with hair like ponies? :shock: :shock:

If anything mines greasier and lank and thinner :cry:

I haven't stopped eating today but I feel so embarrassed because my boss is just looking at me like some kind of fat bloater that can't stop eating. Bloody men just have no idea! :roll:

I personally think the "blooming" bit comes in a bit later.........when I got to about 18-20 weeks I felt like I started to bloom.....and felt really well in general, and not tired at all - my complexion was fabulous and my nails were healthy, long and strong (rather than the short, tatty nail I normally have)!

Then you reach about 30-32 weeks and it all starts going downhill again - although Im still walking a mile+ a day and am not having daytime naps, as I find I cant sleep at night then.

yeah ive seen it in the books as well which tell me my hair should be exactly like you have just said and mines NOT no way.... ive just washed it and had to put conditioner on it twice just to get a comb through it!! im fed up cause i feel such a mess and im dreading to think what the christmas pics are going to be like this year!

lol- i have give up on "blooming".
in fact I am finding pregnancy really difficult at the mo- so lucky to have supportive work colleagues who let me work from home on bad days
still, however much pain, tiredness, headaches etc i have, all worth it when LO gives me a big kick and i think back to it yawning away at the 20 week scan :)

as for hair, my hair is usually dry but its become so greasy! my back is so spotty as well which is unusual, bloody hormones!

i go one way or the other at the moment 1 day im full of energy :dance: and then another day cannot be bothered to do anything and just want to sleep :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back