When is the 2nd trimester 'gliw' supposed to start?!

coruscating17

Reaction score
It certainly hasn't for me.. I feel worse now than I did in Tri 1! Had terrible sore throat for a week now which wakes me up several times at night desperate for a drink and the fatigue is more extreme than whwn I was first pregnant :-( Feel totally washed out. Not sure if it's a virus or pregnancy related? Anyone else feeling rubbish?!

I still have my off days, but I,m gradually feeling human again. I had a terrible cold from about 7 weeks till about 16 weeks, so that didn't help, I was coughing my guts up all nite, which made me get a really sore throat, so I feel your pain!! Hope you feel better soon.

I have only just started feeling more human in the last week, but even this morning was a struggle to get to work for 10am!! Rolled in at 10:45, so glad my work are so good, and I can just stay later until I have done all my shift.

But even with feeling more human I don't have the 'glow' still having a major spot breakout and super greasy hair :( but I am happier this week :)

Just need to feel baby moving now to make me feel more pregnant :) xx

No glow for me yet either! I felt semi-human yesterday so we went over to Gunwharf Quays to mooch around the shops, but today I feel even worse! I think i may have overdone things a bit!!

Yeah I went shopping yesterday too and felt slightly better but feel awful again today :-( Darn it. Hoping it's just baby growing and zapping my energy! Back in bed now x

I'm feeling so bad now, even left work early :( I thought I was over the really shitty sick days.

Babyelmo where abouts are u? I'm in Fareham! U going to be going to qa hospital? Xx

Bring me back to Trimester one !! :( Or fast forward me to week 40 il take either one :) x

Ditto. I feel bloody awful today..it's getting worse. Already had 2 days off sick this week which is unlike me and the thought of going to work tomorrow is terrible but I don't want to take any more days off. Kanga I'm not far from you...Hamble x

Kanga I'm not far from you...Hamble x

That's not far at all then! U going to princess Anne where they filmed one born every minute?! :)

Well today hasn't gone to plan, got up for work and have been sick a couple of times so back in bed! Haven't felt this ill since Xmas day :( let's hope it's a one off bad day!

Hope everyone else is feeling well today xx

I look like poop but I think it's coz I've exhausted myself with pups! Apart from that though I feel quite normal, it's frustrating how unpregnant I feel x

I still have good days and bad days. Not through sickness for me but through tiredness. Think the days where I feel ok I do too much and then the next day I just want to sleep all day. I'm normally a morning person who likes to get up really early and go to bed pretty early too but recently I like to get up later but still go to bed early lol.

Yep I'm finding that even 12 hours sleep isn't enough..absolutely shattered all the time. Hope it passes soon!! Kanga I'll be going to Princess Anne yes..and thankfully they are no longer filming there! Hoping to use the birthing unit rather than labour ward though x

I'm hoping for the glow to start soon - I got covered in spots like a 15 year old, hair is a mess and am shattered.
I think it is starting to ease now, as this weekend I managed to go out to see people and stayed up to the crazy hour of 11pm!

I'm exhausted but otherwise really well - I seem to be one of the lucky ones who gets away without sickness, spots or bad hair. I'm sure something horrible will hit me later on, though! We went for a long walk on Anglesey on Saturday morning, followed by an afternoon in Beaumaris, then saw 'The Iron Lady' and went out for dinner afterwards! Needless to say I was pretty tired by the time we got home, but I had a wonderful day of not feeling pregnant and just enjoying being with the husband :) I'm nowhere near glowing though!

Hope you all feel better soon and can have fun before your little ones arrive. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back