Trapped Wind

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Ive got trapped wind and my sister uses baby gripe water when she has wind and says it works for her :think: I was just wondering if I can take it while pregnant or should I just stay away from it and if I cant take it will Gaviscon work for trapped wind?? :think:

wow never heard of that before :think:

But babies cant have gripe water until a month old, dont know if thats relevent?

xx

refreshers or love hearts??!! mmm, i shall certainly bookmark that one, its a wonderful excuse to eat some of my favourite sweets!

keelie_b said:
wow never heard of that before :think:

But babies cant have gripe water until a month old, dont know if thats relevent?

xx

yeah thats wot made me not wanna take it. Ahh well l just keep to the love hearts and refreshers and see if they work.. gotta be worth a try cause they are lush :lol: I will keep the gripe water till wee man is born incase he needs it as its not opened yet.

I've had terrible trapped wind for a couple of days and i've been taking tums, they seem to be shifting it :D

Why not fart?
If thats the kinda trapped wind your on about :lol:

jazzmum2be said:
Why not fart?
If thats the kinda trapped wind your on about :lol:

ooo I do fart :lol: but its not trapped there its trapped like in my back if that makes sense?? its bloody painful when it starts

Never thought of tums will try them as well

have you tried drinking something like coke straigh out of the bottle? i had the not farty sort of trapped wind (sorry for the wording i cant think of a better way to put it :oops: ) the other day and when i drank some coke out of the bottle i did the most huge burp and felt much better :D

purplepants said:
have you tried drinking something like coke straigh out of the bottle? i had the not farty sort of trapped wind (sorry for the wording i cant think of a better way to put it :oops: ) the other day and when i drank some coke out of the bottle i did the most huge burp and felt much better :D

Yeah Lee said I should try that but I was scared incase that got trapped as well... im such a baby eh :lol: Its always after I have ate on a night time. I will try the coke tonight tho cause something has to give!!

what a lovely topic eh!! just as well we can all talk openly about stuff like this on here!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back