Traditional Names...

Love Isabella Jane, she can have issy or bella for day to day. Then your in trouble name is Isabella lol

Did anyone else ever get full named when in trouble lol xx

Thank you all for you comments.

I think using the 'full name when naughty' is great! But it's never worked for me as I just get called my name... Mandy.
Everyone assumes that my real name is Amanda and I've shortened it to Mandy but not so. I was registered and christened Mandy. But it's really good to have a naughty name. I do that with my nephew. He gets called Cam and when he's in trouble, it's a full on shout of Cameron!!

Was sitting talking with the OH this morning asking if he'd thought of any more names. He quite likes Thomas but I really don't like it one bit.

I asked what he thinks of naming a boy straight after him - Dane William. I said we could register him with his name but call him William day to day. His brother is like this - name after his father but he uses his middle name. What do you girls think? I think we're both settling on William so I think this is such a lovely thought and so does OH. It's not as if we can do this again if we have another boy as it's normally the first born that is named after the father. xxx
xxx

Our family pass on fathers name and it becomes the baby's middle name and so does my hubbys. I like it, its a connection to family. I'm not so sure about exact same names though, it can cause confusion for everyone. My ex is called Michael and his dad and he wanted to call our daughter Michael if she'd been a boy as well but I said noway, just too many Michael's in one family! He still got his way though really as my daughter is called Michaela!! I didn't associate it with his name as when he suggested it I was high as a kite after giving birth and it didn't really sound like Michael. Wasn't until much later when I asked him how you spell it I realised lol! He didn't even mention the name before I gave birth, think he was saving it! Obviously I like her name though!

Haha! I think that sounds like it was planned... telling you when you were high as a kite!! lol!
I love the name Michael, and would of liked to call a boy that, but it's my exes name and wouldn't even dare suggest it to the OH as they don't really see eye to eye! lol!! xxx

i would go for the more traditional name personally but it is your choice at the end of the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back