• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Totally fed up

MissSara

Reaction score
Right as you all no i got engaged, well the party is on the 28th March, everything is booked and ready to go apart from my bloody outfit.

I have searched and searched everywhere, and ALL the maternity clothes arn't fashionable for me to wear to this party, where EVERYONE will be, looking really trendy.

I have just took a peek at the topshop and river island website and i have feel in love with some dresses on there, only problem is there not maternity........ Would you suggest just finding a style that is loose enough for bump to go in and buy a bigger size???? the styles of the dresses i like anyway are quite loose. I could but loadsa of really nice accssories to jazz it up and take attraction off my bump, even though i don't want to hide it i just want to look pregnant and trendy at the same time...lol.

Hi hun

I just bought a dress thats not maternity. I saw it in closer magazine last week and wanted it even if it meant squeezing myself in, luckily it fits fine!!
Its kind of floaty over the tummy area but fitted everywhere else. I didnt buy a bigger size, didnt need to cos of the style.Here is a pic

001.jpg

Yeah I'd go for a bigger size which is comfortable to allow bump.

oooo that dress is lovely, reckon i'll just take a trip to river island then and buy it at least i can try it on and see how i feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back