• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

top teeth-update update --on the update

helsekia

Reaction score
how long did it take your LO's top teeth to come through?
Caden's had his 2 bottom teeth through for well over a month.hes had a really bad cold blesss him for weeks and hes feelin better today but i can clearly see the 'bumps' of 4 top teeth coming through.2 front and 1 either side.i guess thats why his colds been so bad.i just wondered with him starting to feel better is it a sign the teeth will arrive shortly?

Actually Alex's first teeth were his two front top teeth. Strange baby lol.

oooo yeah thats first ive heard of top teeth first.

yeh he got his in a really weird order.

Even now it's a bit strange because he's got them like this

top (going from left to right) :

tooth, no tooth, tooth, front two teeth, tooth

bottom (going from left to right):

front two teeth, tooth, no tooth, tooth

none of his back ones yet. And on the bottom row none to the left of his front ones lol.

well thats definately a new order.weird :think: it just means he must be extra special.Kiara seemed to get all hers together as far as i can remember.It doesnt help that caden refuses to have gel or powder or anything put on his gums,he will only just let a spoon in there let alone a finger or anything,hes keeping his mouth clamped shut.

i was wondering this too. Logan got his bottom ones mid november and then a few days later had red cheeks again. then they went and only started again on new years day.

I asked a friend of mine the same question and she said for both of hers were 4 months between bottom two and top two.

Sandi

my daughter also got her top teeth first... she got her 2 front top teeth at the same time at 13months and then her left second to front top one next, then she got her 2 bottom front teeth.... she has also just got her 2 top molars :think: no more bottom ones as yet! xx

Logan has got 4 bumps where his top teeth are coming through, I hope they break through soon as he's been really niggly for the past couple nights.

Angel cut her first tooth at the bottom, then the corner of the next was just poking through, but the top one has come instead, so she has one top and one bottom cut! It also looks like the other top will be next, but i could be wrong. I wasn't expecting any teeth for months!

I wouldn't worry - Soph still hasn't got all of her teeth and she's 2!

theyre coming through.i can definately feel tooth not gum on at least 2 of the top bumps.i guess thats maybe why hes been so much of a handful recently :?

helsekia said:
theyre coming through.i can definately feel tooth not gum on at least 2 of the top bumps.i guess thats maybe why hes been so much of a handful recently :?

I hope they pop through soon for you.

DD is still a gummy bear all the signs are there but nothing pops through :wall:

CADEN HAS TOP TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 2 of them have popped through now.he has his big right hand side and small left handside top fronts.does that make sense?to celebrate we went and bought him some crawling clarks shoes :D very smart and keep his tootsies warm doin the school run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back