• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Toothy peg question

Tillytots

Reaction score
Ok, so James now has his bottom 2 teeth :dance: when do I start cleaning them?! They are through about 3mm now. Do I wait until they are completely through or brush them now? Sorry if this is a realy silly question :lol:

I started cleaning James's from as soon as i could see em cos i had badly rotten milk teeth when i was little and had to have them out and can still remember the traumatic experience now even though i must have only been about 2!!

He actually loves it! I used a bit of muslim with toothpaste on it at first but then i got a baby toothbrush (and always used baby toothpaste) and he loves the sensation, i actually think it may help soothe his gums a bit when he is teething cos it kinda scratches his gums when they are itch iykwim.

ok Jen thankyou!! I have a baby tothbrush, just need the baby toothpaste. I think Il enjoy shopping for that! I used to have lovely toothpaste when I was little. Strawberry Punch & Judy :lol:

They do advise that you start cleaning their teeth as soon as they come through.

Ok now another subject i am totally unaware of LOL.

So when u clean ur LO's teeth with toothpaste. how does he spit it out then? or u let him eat it :shock: ?

You only put a tiny bit of paste on the brush or muslin and make sure it touches the teeth...Don't worry about them spitting it out.

i need to start doing this too ive got a baby toothbrush just need to get the toothpaste :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back