Too much waiting!!

jarjar7

Reaction score
Ok so today I had my scan, yesterday I had my blood test and now I have an appt for next Thursday morning to get results of both. The fella doing the scan today said everything looked ok but have to see Doc to get full results. I'm also OV this week so once the weekend is over I'll not only have to wait for my appt but I'll also be in the 2ww....whats with all the waiting????? :clock:
xxxx

Thanks hun. Really hope you get everything sorted out soon, Good luck.
xxxx

I hate the waiting - I wonder if I should take up knitting or something to help pass the waiting!!!

Must be even worse for you - a week to wait for results and then another week to wait for hopefully a BFP!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun x x

Waiting does suck! I hope the time goes quick for you and the results come back ok.

Good Luck!

I do hope you get the result you want....BFP!

Donna x

Good you are getting some doc action tho, to help you
Anoying waiting isn't it, you need to find something new to do as a hobby to stop it going too
slow - I am hoping it's your lucky month X

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies...I'm really hoping this is my month. All of our months really, God knows we all deserve it.
I'm just hoping we have timed it right...my estimated OV is tomorrow (whether that is right or not I dont know, had a bit of EWCM yesterday but only tiny, once when I wiped...tmi sorry!) and we have BD'd Mon 3rd, Weds 5th and tonight (if my OH sticks to his word! His Son is round so he has said we can get a quick one in before he arrives!)...I dont know if that will be enough or right so I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back