too big for 18 weeks?

Anna23

Reaction score
do you think my bump is too big for 18 weeks? people keep saying that i'm too big for 18 weeks so what do you think? it's really started getting big now :D
ABCD0013.jpg

Definately not - you have a gorgeous bump!

Wow thats a lovely bump for 18 wks!!! Just think how much lil matt bump will have changed when i come down!!! :cheer: :hug:

omg anna you have a fantatsic bump!!!
noway is it to big for 18 weeks
:hug:
xx

I think your bump is lovely anna :hug: :hug:

Its perfect size hun deffo not big, anyway you always show more with second/third etc babies :hug: :hug:

This bump is beautiful!!! Mine looks huge compared to this now!!!! :oops:

x

Absolutely lovely bump Anna, not too big at all. Why do people find it necessary to make comments like that? Does my blinkin head in :wall:

Anna you have a gorgeous bump and it looks just right I get so fed up with all these too big too small comments every pregnancy is different

my god im so jelous i want your bump :evil:
its stunnin hun

Lovely bump Anna :D mine is just spread round my waist :(

my bump has only just got to this shape over the past 2 days :D but lots of people think i'm too big and when they ask how far i am gone they look skocked :evil: thanks for the lovely messages lol ye candy my bump will be 10 times the size of this when i see you next (btw i am thinking by the shape of my bump it's a girl now not a boy :lol: so might start calling it mini me :rotfl: oh well i'll know for sure friday next week hopefully)
i think my bum looks fat in this pic :lol: :lol:

Anna23 said:
my bump has only just got to this shape over the past 2 days :D but lots of people think i'm too big and when they ask how far i am gone they look skocked :evil:

Don't worry hun, I'm getting this too! My bump is like yours but a little bit bigger, and when I tell people I'm 19 weeks I get all the comments like 'Oh my God, you're huge for 19 weeks' or 'Are you sure there's not two in there?' :roll: It's starting to get on my wick a bit tbh! You're definetly not too big, you have a lovely bump there! :D

I get this all the time too :roll:

You have a fantastic bump hun - not too big at all :hug:

I've looked at loads of pics of bumps to compare myself to as I didn't really think I was showing much. What I've noticed is that no one seems to be the same. There are huge bumps and little bumps, roundish bumps and stickie outtie bumps :D
Your bump is lovely xxx

wow Anna your bump is gorgeous!! Its definitely not too big. I've noticed my bump has really grown over the last week and your a bit ahead of me so we're definitely having growth spurts!

I'm only a bit smaller than you cos its my first but im not too far behind :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back