Tom's 1st Birthday!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Some pics from today.

We had a lovely day. Just went round to my Mum's. Ali took the afternoon off. Ali, me, Tom, my Mum, my Gran and my Stepdad went to a cafe in the afternoon and had birthday cake and champagne! It was a really great day. I felt quite emotional!

On Sunday, we're going to a local children's farm where Ali's family and a couple of close friends are joining us for tea. I'll post some pics then.

Lucyxxx

Knackered already and it's only 10am!
mum6.jpg

Eating a birthday carrot crisp!
mum4.jpg

I love my spoon!
mum3.jpg

With my helium balloon!
mum2.jpg

With my Granny!
mum1.jpg

hey hun....hes stunnig....glad u had a god day :hug: ive just text u and going to PM u now :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwww he is so gorgeous. I can't believe he is 1 :shock:

Glad you all had a good day :hug:

Awww Lucy, those pics are fab!! Love the one with his spoon, its really cute!! What a gorgeous lil chap he is!!
:D

Aaawwwwwwwww gorgeous Tom!!
Looks and sounds like you all had a great day, 1yr old, it's a milestone, bless him, he's so adorable, looking forward to his pics from the weekend too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww lovely photos he is so gorgeous! Really glad you all had a nice day! :D

he is adorable, he has such a cute face, i hope he had a lovely time at the farm

Didnt get chance to get on yesterday, so busy in work at the mo and I have a stinking cold :x

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY little man :hug: :hug:

Wow, Luce where has the past year gone???

I am getting emotional thinking of sunday, I cant believe my little girl will be reaching her 1st birthday milestone too!! I reckon I will blub most of the day :lol:

Fantastic piccies, Rubes loves those carrot crisps too, and sends big sloppy kisses to her favourite boy :wink: xxx

The handsome little pea is one! :cheer:

Glad he had a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back