Tomorrow! (UPDATED)

maldives

Reaction score
Im going to have a scan :cheer: plz all wish for me to find out the sex by then..now I want a boy for my LO to play with..Im worried if it's a girl they'll keep on fighting lol!
Hope everything goes well..btw there is a great chance they will put me forward on dates coz the one I did wasn't very accurate..

Good luck for your scan. I hope baby is happy, healthy and the sex you want it to be xxx :hug:

Good luck for your scan tomorrow...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x x x x

good luck hun, hope everything goes well and your baby is happy and healthy!x

Thanx all :hug: Im really excited, at least I am going to the same Dr I used to know and she's the best!

maldives said:
Im going to have a scan :cheer: plz all wish for me to find out the sex by then..now I want a boy for my LO to play with..Im worried if it's a girl they'll keep on fighting lol!
Hope everything goes well..btw there is a great chance they will put me forward on dates coz the one I did wasn't very accurate..
hiya hun good luck, i have a boy and a girl and they get on better than my brothers ever did :rotfl: :rotfl: my 2 fight however they don't fight that much considering my 2 brotehrs :D

Good luck and hope they can tell you the sex..........I did read 16 weeks was the absolute earliest as the "bits" are not fully developed until then! I am sure your Doctor will invite you back through if this is the case!

Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you that it's a little boy but if it is a girl, lets hope she's lovely and healthy. :D I know how you feel about desperately wanting a certain sex baby.. my OH has 2 sons from a previous relationship and I have a little boy already so a little girl is just what we wanted to complete our family!

Let us all know!

xxx

Hi all,
Thanx all for ur wishes...scan went well :cheer: they also put me forward so back to my original date 10/7/2009 :)
about the sex....well...she wasn't 100% sure as it was abit early but she thinks it's a BOY :cheer: she told me if I was in a hurry to know to come back in 3 weeks! but she is a good Dr and I think I saw some boy bits hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back