Tomorrow is my official testing day

libs where are u hun.. plz dnt keep us waiting

sorry ladies but I have to work and all my IT use is heavily monitored :roll: I got a query back the other day for checking train times for a work meeting :shock: so no way am I risking PF :wink:

BFN - and AF pains but my cp is still high. I'm glad that it looks like my cycle isn't going to be much longer than 28 days :D

But Skairdys right - we've booked March and I'm just being impatient

I think my mind has settled a little deciding to reevaluate in August, I think what panics me is the thought of going on with this for ever and ever.

woohoo - also just realised if AF starts today - I can have next donation on a weekend :dance:

well - typical - she hasn't got me and all the pains have gone away :roll:

but I don't think I'm going to get a bfp by any means

now we just want her to stay away until Friday - then if I have a 28 day cycle next time - we can stay overight and have 2 donations :cheer:

maybe thats where my march bfp will come from :think: I had 2 donations for the (unsticky) bfp in August

Two donations sounds good for you libs :)

I also keep checking on this part of the forum hoping to see you with a BFP. Although I never really posted on TTC I used to look on here lots when I was TTC but I wasn't brave enough to join and post as I felt I hadn't been TTC for long enough :roll:

I really hope you get it soon, you deserve it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back