Tomorrow is my official testing day

libs

Reaction score
but I'm not too bothered :(

since Christmas I have spotted every day, and although my ov signs came on time and never returned I'm not expecting AF to be punctual this month.

I've come to a decision today - although I'm never saying never - atm my plan is that if I've not got my bfp by 1st August - I'm going to reevaluate everything and have a good long think about what I already have in my life and how much it would cost us mentally and physically to carry on

August seems a long way away atm, but 7 months ago was July and thinking back then I never thought I'd still be here 7 months later :(

everytime i come on this forum i look on the TTC board and always look each month to see if you have your BFP.

If i only had 1 wish left for new year it would be for you to have your BFP and complete your family. :pray:

i hope your BFP is just round the corner libs. :pray: :pray: :pray:

My fingers toes and everything else i have crossed for you hunni x :hug:

Good luck today Libs, have everything crossed for you.
:hug:

same here libs :hug: lots of luck and I hope you won't be thinking of giving up come 1 August because you'll already be many months into a lovely healthy pregnancy

good luck hun everything crossed for a bfp :pray:

Hey you we've got our BFP's planned for March haven't we? 8)

You'll not have to wait till August no way :shakehead:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww Libs! Good luck for today :pray: I am praying that you get your BFP before August. Dont give up hun! :hug:

Oh Libs I will keep everything crossed for you - I know what you mean about the evaluation of your life etc after 12 months - what you have to go through to even attempt ttc must put a real strain on you and your family - I so badly hope that you dont have to get to August and there will be no decision to make :pray: :pray: :pray:

Jane
x x x x x x x x x

libs i really hope your not here in august, il pray for ya BFP every day hun :hug:

libs said:
August seems a long way away atm, but 7 months ago was July and thinking back then I never thought I'd still be here 7 months later :(

:hug: :hug:

but it took me 7 months to get my BFP so perhaps that's a sign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back