Tommy Tippee - Closer to Nature Bottles

Tan

Reaction score
Isabelle has these bottles and I think they are great but last week I bought new teats (3+ months ones) and they seem to be loads softer and they collapse all the time meaning I have to constantly remove it from her mouth to let the air back into the bottle? Not sure if its the valve not working or something but wondered if anyone else has had the same problem and do you think I should write to them and see what they say??

Tan x

u need faster flow teats hun. they do slow, fast and variflow ones. shes sucking too hard and theyre not open enough for her. variflow are good as they go by what strength bubs sucks etc :hug:

But she was on the first ones (slow flow) which were fine and they didn't ever collapse but now i've swapped them to the medium flow they're a problem. Surely they should be better as they are faster?!

They only do slow, medium and fast in these bottles and the fast is for 6+ months. There isn't a variable flow one unfortunately.

Tan x

Maybe the new ones are letting too much air in, get some slower ones til a few weeks more or something, Jaycee used to do this too :hug:

i know the problem!!! I had the same problem.

U know the little flap for the anti colic, squeeze it on the edges to make the hole open up. they seem to be sticking at first, so not letting the air in.

hope this work.... Ellis is on his 6 month teats already!!! hehe

xxxxxxx

i love these bottles, no trouble at all xxxx

Thanks Keely, i'll give it a try

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member