Tommee Tippee Nappy Bin please help!! andddd Bump bands

flexilexi394

Reaction score
my nan and grandad picked up a tt nappy bin thing with a round hole and a small handle you turn, has anyone got instructions for this or know how to use it? i really have no idea.

also, for later pregnancy, did anyone use a bump support thing? and was it any good? i suffer with a bad back anyway so figured it would only get worse.... any advice greatly appreciated.

hope someone can help with the bin thing! i have no idea what im doing with it!! x

Bump bands you mean?? Btw I didn't like the nappy bin was a pain and easier to use nappy sacks!

Bump bands you mean?? Btw I didn't like the nappy bin was a pain and easier to use nappy sacks!

Don't tell me that I've bought 4 boxes of refills for mine!! Lol. It looks good though in the room :)

I think u put the nappy in and twist. But I agree that nappy sacks r easier...I wouldn't fancy havin 20 used nappies in my front room..even tho they don't smell in the nappy wrapper I always preferred tiein them in a bag and chuckin them in the wheelie bin xx

I love the nappy bin! I use nappy sacks as well and it doesn't smell at all! Saves me going out to the wheelie bin 10 times a day! Although if it is a right stinker, I do take it out.

Pull the bag through The hole and tie a knot at the end, then hook it on to the little hook. Now just push the nappies through and twist. When it's full, cut the bag with the cutter inside and re-tie. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Oh i have one of these!! obv not used it yet but i've got it out of the box. you open the lid put the nappy in - twist the grey bit round the edge and it seals the nappy and then close the lid and when you open the bin it should be ready for the next nappy to be put in!!! I have instructions but the first cartridge is already in there ready to use!! I think it looks more confusing when it comes to using the refill... not even looked at how that's done yet!!! lol!!!

Thanks guys, big help!! As it was secod hand I didn't get the instructions or anything, you guys are always the next best thing though :D I can't try it yet obviously, but sounds relatively straight forward. If I don't like it I'll just not use it lol x

i love my nappy bin! i always proper slagged them off, but i cant just nip out to my bin with nappies now i've moved so i use this! it does still smell, but if you change it every night then its good :D

Thanks guys, big help!! As it was secod hand I didn't get the instructions or anything, you guys are always the next best thing though :D I can't try it yet obviously, but sounds relatively straight forward. If I don't like it I'll just not use it lol x

Do you want me to scan the instructions??

Emma x

Don't know anything about nappy bins but I wear the bump support band now and again and it takes alot of weight off my bump! I haven't suffered with backache except rib pain so don't know if it helps your back but highly recommend it if you find your bump starts to ache!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back