Tommee Tippee Closer to nature essentials set.....HUGE price difference Asda....

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Right so I have been browsin for bottles sterilisers etc....and have seen the tommee tippee essentials set in Mothercare for £120.

I have just been on the Asda Baby Event website and you can get pretty much everything inthe set for half the price.

Mother care : £120
http://www.mothercare.com/Tommee-Ti...031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

Asda: £15.00
http://direct.asda.com/Tommee-Tippe.../002655004,default,pd.html#descriptionSection

(2 Less 150ml bottles Included)

Look at the descriptions - please tell me - its a bargain.

Need ur advice ladies as I dont wanna buy it if it aint wha it says on the tin.

Joy and JR x

from the description and contents list id go with the asda one, u can always buy a couple more bottles if u need to

looks good hun

Last edited:
Riiiiiight.... so the Mothercare one has an electric steriliser....thats ok...cos I only want the microwave one as dnt have enough room on my work top for the electric one. :)

Just seems to be so much in the asda one - for £15.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id call them if they were open late on Sunday and get someone to check, lol!!!

Shall I just get the Adsa one online - just odd that they dnt have all the otherstuff in the picture?!

xxx

Riiiiiight.... so the Mothercare one has an electric steriliser....thats ok...cos I only want the microwave one as dnt have enough room on my work top for the electric one. :)

Just seems to be so much in the asda one - for £15.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id call them if they were open late on Sunday and get someone to check, lol!!!

Shall I just get the Adsa one online - just odd that they dnt have all the otherstuff in the picture?!

xxx

actually asda one says its electric in the description but says its microwave in the title????

dosent the event start on tuesday. 30th????

I just bought it - oops - did our budget for the next mnt today n shouldnt have really - but for £15.00 I cannot go wrong huh!!

I have screen printed the descrition just incase there is anything missing from the description and then can take it back.

What a bargain. Im hoping to breastfeed but Ill still need all the bottle if I express to take out and about, the travel warmers for days out and the restIll need regardless.

If I dont use it all....I wont loose sleep...not for £15...although I wouldnt have risked it for £120!!

Hope Dee spots it :)

I have this and I didn't get all of the contents. I think it's a typo :( not sure on how you would stand xx

ill just return it....or buy bits to add to it..still way cheaper than mothercare. wat was mussin hin?? x

I read that and thought it was just the microwave set as its RRP is only £25. Therefore must be just the smaller set unlike mothercare one which is the larger set. I believe the description on asda one is wrong as its too good to be true. x

defo would go for asda 1 was in there today they have loads a also picked up little case think in tommeee tippee with nail clippers stuff was 15 down to 10 good wee handy thing have x

i'll be having a good browse after my scan tuesday if its all good news

yeah it looks like u just get whats in the pic on asda, might be a typo!
i had this one http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-U...ippee-Closer-to-Nature-Essentials-Set(0070825)
its great for the money it was £4.99 cheaper when i ordererd it a few weeks back too :) xx

** not sure y the link isnt working? but its on babies r us under sterilsers £64.99
1 x Electric Steriliser
1 x Electric Bottle warmer
2 x Insulated bottle bag
4 x 260 ml bottles
4 x 150 ml bottles
6 x Milk powder dispenser
2 x medium flow teats
1 x pure soother
1 x teat tongs
1 x Closer to Nature Bottle Brush

Last edited:
What a Bargain Young Mum, was going to buy the one in the argos, but changed my mind going to go and get this one, yippee. Do love a bargain. x

defo Zoe! my friend bought it too, she had her baby on monday
and hasnt had any trouble with them leaking or nething like u hear with others xxx

I've already bought these bottles, just waiting on them getting delivered. I love tommee tippee bottles, we used them with 1st with no problems or leaking, infact the same 6 bottles lasted from 3mths old til about 2yrs old so we were always gonna buy that brand this time.

:)

So glad i seen this post - i will be buying the set for £64.99 from Babys R Us on Friday, hope it will still be in the sale then!! xxx

We managed to buy the electric kit for £43 from boots plus 10 points per £1 spent on the advantage card. :eek:) Good spot though!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back