Tommee Tippee CLoser to Nature Bottles Help

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Just been stocking up my steriliser and have noticed a little hole thing in the teats which i assume is the anti colic valve.

When feeding does this have to be facing a certain direction to work??

Not at first when they're wee but as they get bigger you need to make sure their mouth or chin doesn't cover it. Oh, and if you find the teat kind of sucks in on itself and it means the valve is blocked so you need to take the teat off and gently squeeze the valve till it opens. :)

I can't find the instructions for my TT but my Nuk says it has to be upright. I guess that makes sense because the air will escape upwards more than in any other direction.

We were never sure, but used to make sure it was on the top and the milk wasn't covering it as that seemed the most logical way!

Yes, we use these and the airvent is supposed to be at the top under babies nose.

As above, once when my LO got her bottom lip over it she ended up with a bump/blister on her lip from the suction so I am always a bit more carefull to check I can see it now :roll: It did go quite quickly aftrwards but I felt bad about it!

Gwad goes to show how much I know!!!

This thread has been useful!
:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111