Todays the day

susie

Reaction score
well i havn't posted in the pregnancy bit yet as i have been sooooo worried about anything going wrong with this pregnancy, but today i have a scan and will find if we are having a boy or girl :) but boy am i nervous, we have said after today we will let ourselves get excited and maybe start buying a few bits and bats, i am so scared that they will say something is wrong did you all feel the same or is it just me. My scan is at 4.15 so have the whole day to get myself in a right tizzy please wish me luck.

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!!!
:hug:

It will be fine, it's so lovely, but be prepared to be broke after because once you start shopping, you just cant stop!!! :shock:

Oooooh good luck :hug: :cheer:

I think everyone has the worry at the back of their mind that something maybe wrong, but I'm sure you'll be fine!!! Post a pic when you get back :)

thank you ladies :D trying to do things to fill my time at moment , why they have to give me such a late appointment i dont know :( i had a m/c last year that was diagnosed at 12.5 week scan after slight bleeding, that dreaded time when they looked at scan and gave me the terrible news still haunts me. Your support means alot :D

susie said:
thank you ladies :D trying to do things to fill my time at moment , why they have to give me such a late appointment i dont know :( i had a m/c last year that was diagnosed at 12.5 week scan after slight bleeding, that dreaded time when they looked at scan and gave me the terrible news still haunts me. Your support means alot :D

So how many weeks are you now?

susie said:

:( Oh Susie, me too. I had a MC in march last year and I spent all of tri 1 this time just expecting to start bleeding again but once I had seen that 20 week scan all my fears just seemed to melt away, it is so detailed and the sonographer was lovely.

Dont forget to post your pics if you can :hug:

frangelle said:
susie said:

17.5 weeks :D

susie said:
frangelle said:
susie said:

17.5 weeks :D

So you're way past the 12 week mark, that's good :) I'm sure you'll be fine! Like Eve said post your pics :hug:

Aw enjoy your scan hunny :hug:

Make sure you put pics on when you get back :cheer:

good luck hun :hug:
susie said:
i am so scared that they will say something is wrong did you all feel the same or is it just me.
i felt exactly the same. its normal. i even thought b4 my first scan that theyd say to me theres no baby there i'd imagined it!

Good luck with the scan babes. Remember we all want to see a picture of your lo. xx

Aww good luck hunny. Im sure everything is fine.

let us know how it goes hunny.

thank you all so much for your support and IT'S A BOY :dance: i have to go back on 9/7/07 for another scan as they couldnt get a good enough look at his heart but they say not to worry its beating lovely :D thank you all again and i will post pics when hubby has a free min and can show me how to do it, thanks again :D

Really glad that everything went well - now you need to enjoy being pregnant! xx :cheer:

susie said:
thank you all so much for your support and IT'S A BOY :dance: i have to go back on 9/7/07 for another scan as they couldnt get a good enough look at his heart but they say not to worry its beating lovely :D thank you all again and i will post pics when hubby has a free min and can show me how to do it, thanks again :D

Oh yay :cheer: Really pleased for you :)

All that worrying for nothing!! Do you feel better now? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back