today's midwife app... updated pg4 but no news *still*..

leckershell

Reaction score
Hey girls, thought I'd drop you a message...!

Not long ago got back from midwife appointment (Sciatica's got my legs real bad today so it took me 45 mins to walk the 10/15 minute walk back).

She did a sweep this morning... I'm 2cm dilated already, and babe's 2/5 engaged... she's bought on my show (sorry tmi) and now I'm feeling really crampy. The sweep has definately bought something on, and she's not expecting me to get to Sunday's induction.. she says even if I do get to Sunday with no progress I won't need the pessary, I would just need my waters breaking.

Baby been moving around loads since I left the midwife's.

Basically I'm already in early labour, so woo :cheer: seems it had already started off slowly without her help, and she's just bought it on a bit more :)

So pleased :)

oooh great news!! :cheer: :cheer:

Keep us updated and good luck. You must be so excited!!
:hug:

Aw thats great hunny :cheer:

Hopefully LO is going to make an appearance today, you must be so excited :D :hug:

excited and nervous - everything seems to be happening so quickly, yet slowly at the same time...

You must be so relieved :D - good luck hope it's short and sweet :wink:

Great stuff, fingers crossed within 48 hrs you will be holding your LO :hug:

leckershell said:
Hey girls, thought I'd drop you a message...!

Not long ago got back from midwife appointment (Sciatica's got my legs real bad today so it took me 45 mins to walk the 10/15 minute walk back).

She did a sweep this morning... I'm 2cm dilated already, and babe's 2/5 engaged... she's bought on my show (sorry tmi) and now I'm feeling really crampy. The sweep has definately bought something on, and she's not expecting me to get to Sunday's induction.. she says even if I do get to Sunday with no progress I won't need the pessary, I would just need my waters breaking.

Baby been moving around loads since I left the midwife's.

Basically I'm already in early labour, so woo :cheer: seems it had already started off slowly without her help, and she's just bought it on a bit more :)

So pleased :)

Hello i was due on the 19th and have an appointment tomorrow at hospital to see about induction. I had a show this morning so i'm praying it starts very soon.
Good luck and hope all goes well :dance:

Was just having a nosey over here :oops:

Wanted to see how you were getting on.

Good luck, won't be too long now hopefully :dance:

Brilliant news!!! You'll be holding your baby in the next day or so!!! :cheer:

:cheer:
woohoo shell i bet your in full blown labour by tonight! oh you could have your baby by tonight or tommorrow, good luck hun. Wishing you a short and painless labour :hug: :D .

omg im so excited for you, you better let me know, as soon as you have little effort honestly.
:)

omg i cant imagine what you be feeling, all the conversations weve been having

im so excited for you :cheer: :cheer:

COME ON LITTLE EFFORT!

that's brilliant news!! I hope it happens quickly for you. Can't wait to see piccies and hear all about the birth.

K.xx

woohoo hun that's brilliant I am so pleased for you. :cheer: Can't wait to hear when your lil bubs arrives.

I'm so jealous I wish I was getting a new Bubba soon - you're so lucky!!! :D
Hope it goes really well, you'll remember this for the rest of your life with great fondness!

I'm really broody now, I can see some BDing for me one day soon

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Woo hoo, some news at last!!!!!

Go Shelly Jelly Legs, Go!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, can't wait to see pics, hope it all go's smoothly for you and that your labour is as laid back and easy going as your LO!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back