Robyn_

Reaction score
What have you all got planned today?
anything good??

repair man came round this morning really early,so i had to get up :(
ive got to help my mum with some chores in the house

havent really got a exciting day coming up :(

you guys???....

Shopping and cleaning! Nothing too exciting. Might meet OH for lunch while we're out.

working then going to the gym. Later might just sleep, so tired :bored:

No work to do and im really sweaty today :puke:

all my boys are asleep at the moment, so when they wake up.. taking them to the wacky warehouse.. meeting about 10 friends there.. omg will be expensive with dinner as well....

then taking cameron into town to get him some holiday bits.. then coming home packing his bags and sending him off to france...

then i have to tidy up put loads of clothes away, do the ironing you know all the general crap lol..

then have tea, go to bed..

Cleaning and getting some shopping in this morning, then spend the afternoon playing with Arianna and trying to get her to walk!! :lol:

Was supposed to be going to the beach to meet my SIL with my nephew but its forecast rain so changed it to tomorrow.

I have tree surgeons here at the moment chopping down my overgrown trees! Once they're done I hope to go into work for a few hours. Then cooking dinner, then TV, then bed :lol:

Tidy up, then I'm going to get my hair done :D

Going to mam and dad's later so I can finish my assignment while they keep Jamie entertained.

Nothing!! Choosing bedding for a spare bedroom and pestering DH with text messages to come home because I want a cuddle....best offer just now is that he'll come home tonight at 3pm instead of 5.30pm - suppose it will have to do!! 4 hours to do nothing untill then. Suggestions warmly welcomed.

Have been working and took Paris to doctors. Also done some cleaning up and entertain my hyper puppy.

Need to work on my project for work as I've only got 1 week to complete it lol.

Plasterer coming round tonight to give us a quote for the spare room

Grr sod all, been on ps2 but bored of that and LO has just woke up and I wanted to go shopping for the last bits for my hospital bag but cant cos tommo has buggered off out so not happy grrr.
Have sorted out all of baby stuff so at a loss now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back