Today would have been my due date!

Levi89

Reaction score
Well I'm creeping back into tri3 to see how all you ladies are! There must be some labour watches coming up shortly surely?! I was supposed to be due today but lucky for me I had my daughter ten days ago! Shes impatient like her mum and dad haha!

So is anyone got any signs? Xxx

Well i'm overdue and desperate Levi, 2nd acupuncture today and induction would be a week today! Trying to be patient but..........it's difficult. Just seen all the fantastic pictures on your blog....great :) you all look so happy, great to see xx

I've got a few weeks to go levi but hope to go around week 39 so have nando's hot sauce on my shopping list! How are you settling in to being a mummy? x

It's nice when you ladies pop back across. I'm over due now and not enjoying the experience at all. I'm due for a sweep this Thursday bug hope it happens before. You must be having fun with new baba take care Hun xx

There seems to be quite a few ladies overdue now eh? Haha foggy! I honestly swear by it lol! That and my birthing ball and hot baths with clary sage oil! :) I'll be stalking when the time comes! Lol! Yeah I'm settling in perfect! Shes such a little star with sleeping - that was until last night when she decided she no longer likes the moses basket so we tried her in her cot in her own room and she slept for 5 and a half hours! Xxx

Wow that is great you must be pleased. She really does live her own space hence her early arrival lol xx

I've got a few weeks to go levi but hope to go around week 39 so have nando's hot sauce on my shopping list! How are you settling in to being a mummy? x

Haha, i am also putting it on my shopping list just to give it a go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back