Today Is the day

Alwaystrying

Reaction score
Currently sat in my hotel room in Athens feeling very anxious, today is ET day, still can't believe I have actually got this far. Feeling sick with nerves don't know why though :-(

Good luck hun, hope all goes well.

Michelle. x

Good luck hope everything goes well xx

Wow so quick, how many embryos do you have and on what day are you having them back? Fingers crossed hun xx

Thanks for all the good luck wishes ladies, back home after what seems a whirlwind experience. They transferred 3 embryos back, they were from a 5 day transfer and apparently 2 are grade A, lining is still great and I got 3 frosties, I am hoping I not need them but it's great to know I have them as back up

Now the long 2ww and a load of pills, oh and injections, as I am knew to this has anyone tried a certain area on thier body they feel they do these easily, midwife in Athens done 2 of them and said to do them at the top of my bottom, trouble is that I tried it my self and could not properly reach and ended up bruising quite a bit :-(

Fab news always trying :) fingers crossed!!
I haven't been through IVF yet but I remember
Reading on other posts people recommended injecting in the belly? It doesn't hurt as much and scotch egg got a BFP after doing it there I think.

Lots of sticky luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back