To everyone whos micarrying/miscarried

JellybeanIWant

Reaction score
Hi all.

Firstly I'd like to say sorry for all your losses.

I just wanted to write this thread to offer reassurance to you all, I miscarried in December 2010 and it was by far the worst experience of my life and I really wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy.

I know right now your feeling helpless, angry, upset, broken and so many more emotions are running through your body and you probably think your never going to get past this and I'll be honest - you don't get past it, you learn to live with it. If theres nothing I've learned through all of this crappy time it's that life is not fair, miscarriages don't happen to the women who arent ready to be a mother or the mothers to be who drink, smoke, drug themselves into a stooper, it happens to regular people who want a child more than anything else.

I'm not going to make out that like me after 4 months time you're going to feel brilliant because you wont, as I don't. You'll never forget but you'll slowly move on. I do get days where I feel like I can't go on and feel like crying until my eyes burst because no one around me understands what it feels like but the day after you feel positive about the life ahead of you and the children you have/will have in the future.

Just please don't let this miscarriage control your life for a month or so I did and it nearlly broke up my relationship and put so many cracks in my life, find support, talk to someone just move on you have too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back