To buy or not to buy...

Full of hope!

Reaction score
... that is the question! :?

I've seen a cot I like online, it's a Mammas & Papas one, beech in colour which will go with the furnature we already have in the spare room which will become the baby's furnature :D

Yesterday I was looking on the Argos website and the same cot is on offer, £40 off!

I don't know if I should order it or not :? The reason's being that i'm only 19 weeks, haven't bought a thing yet as I think it's still early days and I don't want to tempt fate and also I haven't seen the cot 'in real life' but £40 is a lot of money when you think of everything you need to buy for a baby!

What would you lot do?

erm... im not the best person to ask, cos we have EVERYTHING :rotfl:
all we need is nappies :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe we have the nappies too and im only 14 weeks, i would say go for it

Kimbo said:
erm... im not the best person to ask, cos we have EVERYTHING :rotfl:
all we need is nappies :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG Kim.... how organised are you! :D

My hubby says just order it but I don't know what to do!!! :?

I'd say go for it!... I feel the same way about tempting fate, but there was a bid going on ebay for a travel system for under 100€ (109€ including shipping) and even though my mum tells me its tempting fate and I was worried, we went for it as it was on offer... :D

Hey, your like me worry, worry, worry! :hug:

Mamas and papas stores do refunds that if anything bad happens will refund. I don't know if it counts as it comes from Argos.

I've brought nearly everything. Go on get it :)

go for it , and show me the link lol i want a beach or maple cot !

annaespana1 said:
Being looking at nursery furniture on net and in local shops and stuff and checked out Ikea website (there's one opening in Malaga on 30th of october :cheer: )
There is a blue range of stuff called Mammut
check it out and tell me what you all think

http://www.ikea.com/es/es/catalog/categ ... ies/11779/

Lol...we are going for this one... http://www.ikea.com/es/es/catalog/categ ... ies/11937/ We are having a mommin theme and it will be blue and white...plus if we have more kids, white works for both sexes.

They do a cot/bed too... My DH is putting off going though because I drive him mad getting him to pronounce all the names in proper swedish... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That furniture looks lovely Squiglet :)
We were thinking white but with the blue stuff we don't need to paint the walls! :lol:

i'd buy it - we ordered our nursery set from mamas and papas - you can pick delivery dates for whenever you want, ours is coming end of october... i wanted the nursery finishing by november (we have a history of early babies in my family and didnt want to be decorating over xmas)

We have got most of our stuff now just a few bits and bobs left.... the spare room looks like an outlet mall.. and we might be moving!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back