To bubbly or not to bubbly?

StValentine

Reaction score
Hi Seems a bit quiet on here today so I thought I'd throw in a conundrum -

I'm 12dpo and been showing a good few pg signs this past week. Sore boobs since monday, heartburn nearly every day (I never get heartburn!), random headaches, backache and nauseous from almost exactly 10am on Friday and Sat. Got a bfn early this morning but didn't believe it so did another brand... and got another bfn. :cry:

Been feeling grumpy cos last month I think I had a chem pg and reckoned we might be lucky this time. Similar signs, just without the nausea. Feint but definite bfp at 12dpo and then bfn at 13dpo and AF at 14dpo.

I don't think I have naturally low hcg levels cos of the feint bfp last month. OH and I are both feeling low now. We were given a bottle of bubbly by an unsuspecting friend, and it would help cheer us up, so should I open it with our valentine's dinner tonight or not?

And any thoughts on the pg? AF due Tues but it's sooooo difficult to wait!

I would if I were you until you know for certain-am not touching the stuff now am preg but am missing it as we always have champagne on v day!

Last edited:
Hi :wave:
It was Asda's own, and then a cheapo one called Suresign. Both said they could be used up to 4 days before AF. Got the feint bfp from FR last month. I thought Asda's were supposed to be pretty reliable.

Hope you get your BFP! I had a cocktail and a glass of wine a few days before I found out i was pregnant. babys doing well now so hopefully it hasnt really affected it but I worry about it a lot and I widsh I hadnt now. There are enough things to worry about when pregnant and if you think you'llbeat yourself up about it then its probably not worth it. Although Im sure it would be fine, I dont think you and baby would be sharing a blood supply yet anyway (?)

I am TTC and am 9dpo and i had a glass of bucks fizz. As long as you dont go binge drinking it will be ok! :D

I didnt get :bfp: until 18 dpo ... 1 or 2 units a wk is meant to be ok but its personal choice why not bucks fizz ? that way your only having half glass x

Typical, it made no difference as :witch: arrived ahead of schedule this morning. Boo hoo.

Decided I'm not going to pay any attention to those 'signs' next month and just let it happen if it's gonna. Catch up on some that missed sleep this week! :sleep::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back