to anyone supersticious

hayley

Reaction score
i'm dead supersticious... the month i got my BFP i changed my ticker to say how many days till i get my BFP (instead of saying days till testing) I got my BFP that month after almost a year of trying! another girl who used to chat on here did the same just after me and got her BFP that month too after a year trying... give it a go can't hurt anyone! and good luck.

x

There is no harm in changing it is there.

So im off to change my ticker now :pray: :pray:

Thanks Hayley

Actually i cant change mine. Its either count to testing or count untill ovulation. I dont think i can use my own words neither.

Aww well :(

Jadey_404 said:
Actually i cant change mine. Its either count to testing or count untill ovulation. I dont think i can use my own words neither.

Aww well :(

Yeah my situation isn't "standard" either, try livingchaos.co.uk maybe?

No harm in trying Hayley

Whadda ya think :cheer:

v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.vv.

looks good kelly... :D if it works - i want paying!!!! :lol:

thats more than enough.... :hug: :hug: have some back! if it works for you then i know it'll work for definate 2nd time around for me... and it hasn't been a flook.. good luck

Hope it does work Hayley.
I have a stupid feeling that this is my last month of hope this year. :cry:
I had a reading of Cherri22 and she said that JUNE would be my month for either Birth Month, Conceive Month or Month you find out in.

Well Its not the month i find out in cos thats gone.

It COULD BE conceive month

if it is Birth Month then that means i wont conceive until Sep/Oct

So hoping its this month and it will be thanks to you Hayley for telling me to change my ticker :hug:

I know i shouldn't read too much into what Cherri says but hope its this month.

Tell me about it Kelly, I'm a Cheri June too!

I'm OV'ing at the moment so I can't find out in June, I either have to conceive in June (tonight!!!) or I have to wait for September/October...

Let's do a lucky dance for the both of us

:dance:

what is cheri june if you don't mind me asking?

I got a reading off Cherri22 (Baby Psychic ). this is what she said

"they show a JUNE connection, and relate this to a girl.. so either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in"

:cheer:

OMG My ticker says 1 week 5 days till i get my BFP.

Hayley hope you are right :pray:

I didnt know how to change mine to "till I get my BFP" so stuck it on the top of the one I already had :lol:

hayley i remember when i joined the forum i followed your old posts about ttc! its nice to see you here again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back