didn't get egg white, ovulation cramps - but still got BFP

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by hayley, Dec 3, 2005.

1. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies

I was just thinking about the month that I got my BFP... I remember thinking this month is never going to be the one as I didn't get any egg whites or ovulation pains.... I tested for ovulation with sainsburys kit and detected the hormone after only 2 sticks (out of a pack of 5) we BD'ed the day before (although i didn't know it was the day before) the next day (when i got 2 lines on my kit) and the day after.. hand on heart i really didn't think i'd get a BFP... i lay on the bed for about 30 mins instead of jumping up and rushing to the loo after BDing (this was the only thing i did differently)

So i wouldn't worry if you don't have egg white mucus.. i used to drink the medicine trying to make more! but i never the month I got my BFP....

Good luck!

2. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

I was pretty much the same as you Hayley, I didn't get any egg whites and was actually very dry and didn't get anu ov. pains, I wasn't doing the tests but we BD earlier than they say to, I just had a feeling that's what we needed to do and here I am 21 weeks later! but I really didn't think i'd get my BFP because I was so dry. Weird innit!

Good luck to everyone trying.

Nicki.x :D