To All The Mummies & Mummies To Be

ema-lou24

Reaction score
ok i am currently 15 or so days late for my AF. last AF was 6th feb.

i have been testing FMU and getting BFN's.

im HOPING its cos i havent enough hormone in my system yet. bllod test is due on thurs.

getting the odd AF cramp now and then but no show.

having LOADS of CM (wearing pad)
tiredness
Very Moody
sensitive nipples
metalic taste

when i had my 7yr old, i was about 8weeks gone by time i found out, but i wasnt exactly trying to wasnt symptom spotting.

so what im asking (already annoying a few people on here)

how many days/weeks late were you when you got a BFP??
my AF was due 2weeks ago.

any advice very welcome x

I was on CD 84 when i got my BFP with Jacob. I O'd late in the cycle. I was 16dpo by the time i got my BFP with Lucas xx

lol ok how many weeks were that? im not very clued up on DPO XX

i was like 2-3 days late when i tested positive with Lucas but i was 8 weeks late with Jacob, longest 8 weeks of my life!! xx

lol i dont care how long i need to wait to get this BFP, aslong as the witch doesnt show!!!

well as long as she stays away your in with a chance, good luck!! xx

I was 10 days late, I have everything crossed for you hun x

thanks ladies.
just getting really frustrated now. 16days late. no af and bfn

It must be driving you up the wall.. What about a blood test?X

I tested the day i was due both times and had positive tests but only very faint lines, I nearly binned the tests on both occassions as the line didnt show up for the full 3 minutes and was so faint i could only just make it out. My early signs of pregnancy were lots of CM, really tender boobs and a slight crampy feeling which convinced me i was due to get AF but was actually my womb adjusting to being Pg and ligaments starting to stretch. I've heard of people with a metallicy taste too. Hope you get your BFP soon! xx

I was 2 weeks late when I tested and got BFP straight away, same as you with your first though, I wasn't symptom spotting so I guess I could have tested earlier. Would have been around 25dpo at the time I think. I really hope this is your month, good luck with the blood test today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back