tmi

mummy2b19

Reaction score
first AF arrived 4 days ago and its very heavy and very very painful. i went on the pill at 15 for painful periods i cant take it anymore because of the bells palsy before labour. so having to get the coil fitted next week. has anyone else found first AF very heavy or painful. also how long did it last for xx

I have heard it can be more painfu and last longer. I have been feeling mine is about to start for a few days now, but still nothing. Hope it doesn't last too long for you. Xx

mine was 2 days and very light with no pains so cant help :s

xxxxx

My first period was very heavy and lasted for over a week. It wasn't too painful though. I had a c-section, not sure if this makes a difference or not? It wasn't pleasant but i was pleased that my body seems to be getting back in sync. Just hope the next one is a bit easier lol xx

Mine was heavy the first few days and lots of clots but not much pain although I think that was a fluke tbh

Mine wasn't too painful but was very heavy and lasted a few days longer than normal. But then I have never really suffered with painful periods anyway. Maybe you could call your GP/HV just to make sure if you are worried?? Although, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back