(TMI Post)

Amylize

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Firstly i hope you are all very well, and the little beans are growing perfectly.

I have two questions: -

After sex does any find that your discharge is thicker and more mucusy? Usually i have discharge which is white or clear (even before i was pregnant i had this) so i figured as long as it doesnt smell foul etc its fine.

But after me and my partner have sex it seems to go slightly off white (no blood or anything) but goes much much thicker and stretchy. Is this normal?

ALSO

I always have the urge to need to wee! my scan is next thursday and i am petrified i aint gonna be able to hold my wee!

When i do go to the toilet however i feel i'm not letting everything go. When i went to see the midwife a couple of weeks ago my wee was clear which apparently is excellent she tested it and never said anything was wrong. However now it seems to have colour and smells more like wee smells! Does this mean i could have a UTI?

x

I was wondering this about my wee lol! I always feel like I need to go, but when I do, it doesn't feel like I've done all I can but cant do anymore :S My wee is slightly darker but doesnt smell at all.. Tbh I'm not sure, just make sure you are drinking plenty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back