TMI - How bad is your constipation?

clarebell

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Oh God! The dreaded constipation has returned!

I've been needing the toilet since yesterday morning - and have just been to 'try' (*again*) and... despite my best efforts for 45 minutes - I can't poo!!!

Sorry if TMI but I've ended up sitting there reading the backs of the shampoo bottles, mobile phone, warm drink, cold drink, jar of vaseline (don't ask!!!) and something to put my feet on and still nothing.

...And then - you finally think that you are going to be able to go to the toilet - and after 45 minutes of increasingly hard pushing, all you finally manage is the most tiny one ever?

Can anyone else relate to this? I'm sure it's one of the most frustrating problems you can get.

So as the TMI question of the week - what‘s the worst its gotten for everyone else?

xxx

Hey hun - I think it varies for everyone and each stage of pregnancy - have you tried drinking lots of water? Maybe pop and see your doctor for something gentle that will help get you moving again? x

i not been for about 5 days and i drink lots of water and eat weetibix and just wont happen i think am going to ring midwife or doctor and get some drink stuff

It's getting better but was awful for a while . I just had lots of bran cereal fruit juice and put flax seed into my cooking . I hope your feeling better soon x

For the last 4 weeks I havnt been properly, it's doing my head in! I drink more water and prune juice than you can shake a stick at and it's still bad, just the odd rabbit dropping here and there (tmi sorry) I want to neck a load if laxative just to have a clear out!

Mine has been really bad the past week or so. I need to go most days but it can be really painful when something eventually pops out (TMI I know!). There is sometimes a tiny speck of blood after. If I have been on the loo for ages without anything luck I sometime walk up and down the hall and that can help. There is fibre in my cereal and I'm trying to make sure I eat lots of fruit and veg. Don't know what else I can do. xx

Mine was really bad for a while to the point where I went and must have burst a pile inside because there was lots of blood in the toilet. Went to the doc and she had a feel up there lol, nothing there but she gave me fybogel. I've now been drinking lots more water because I'm quite good with fruit and veg but was rubbish at drinking water.
Hope you can go soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back