Tmi and reassurance please! X

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Ok so I started to miscarry in fri 18th July and bled really heavily that day and passed placenta, next day the bleeding was less and I passed my baby. Then I had 5 data of almost like a normal period. Since then I've had brown discharge and more recently what looks like ewcm mixed with brown. I've been scanned and all is fine and pg tests are showing neg.
This last few days I've felt a bit randy (sorry tmi) and I've had achy feeling like I get when I ovulate. Ov tests are neg tho. Do you think this ewcm is a sign of ov or my body still clearing itself?
What happened with everyone else? Xx

Hiya, I didn't want to read and run. I had he brown discharge too, it didn't really look like ewcm though. Was born like brown wee?! Was strange anyway. Was horrendous, I haven't had any pains with it though.

Hope your coping okay xxx

There's always a chance of ovulation but at the same time might just be things getting sorted out. I had an erpc rather so maybe a bit different but at the end I was getting more like thick brownish cm and that eventually stopped. Again I'm a poor example as my pregnancy tests didn't go negative for a very long time. Try and relax (I know) and just look after yourself x

And any major pains go to docs

Mine is def like ewcm. Was just brown probably a week and a half ago. But now it's def ewcm with just the odd bit of brown. Really hope it's my body getting back into action! I'm not having any pain or problems. The epu rang me today to say my urine tested negative so that shows it's all over. So hopefully things will get better from here. I definatley feel a lot more positive and happier. Roll on ttc again and then the worries will start all over!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back