Tired?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Kate0412, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Kate0412

Kate0412 Well-Known Member

For the last few weeks I've been feeling absolutely great! My tiredness subsided and I was running around the house at 6am waiting to go to work.
    HOWEVER.... The last 3 days I've been exhausted! Struggling to wake up and stay awake during the day. Friday I had an evening nap my mother in law doesn't know about the baby so I'm sure she thinks I'm just getting fat and lazy!
    Is there any reason that the tiredness could be back with a vengeance? I thought it was meant to get even better in tri 2?

2. Pregnot

Pregnot Well-Known Member

I think it's baby growing I get this alot I'm fine then all of a sudden I'm tired and can sleep from 7pm until 8am
    Just rest when u can it will get easier but youl probably find that every now and again youl feel exhausted again ;/

3. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

I fell asleep about 8.30 last night and slept through till 6.30. I think I'm just going to be tired now for the rest of my life!!!