Tired

Geminiblue

Reaction score
OK so I have been really lucky with this pregnancy (the last one was awful) and I am grateful that I have made it this far with being so healthy and I feel for others who are struggling no matter what stage of their pregnancy theyre at....as I have been there believe me BUT ..............I am so tired, feel guilty that my OH is doing most of the parenting...weve managed so much in the last few weeks I feel now that I have stopped I feel awful....tired, achy, headachy, moody, swollen hands and feet no energy. I know I dont have long its only a matter of days at the most but I just wanted to have a moan

You dont have to reply just thanks for listening...

ps OH has just gone to get a big fat curry :dance: so that should cheer me up miserable moo that I am ha ha

I feel the same hun and what I hate most is I'm getting so frustrated cuz I get loads of promising labour signs and think things are happening then nothing! Makes me wanna have a strop lol. Hang in there babes and I hope u feel better x x

Moan away! We're all hear too listen! I hope you enjoy your curry x x x

If u can't moan here then where can u!
:hug: Hun! Enjoy ur curry yum yum

ahh thanks my lovelies.....just had curry and I called the restaurant after and said that we had just eaten a takeaway and ....How gorgeous it was, the best probably since I went to Goa and thats saying something...he was so chuffed. Feel happier now it was yummy ding dongs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back