Tired out!

Journey1

Reaction score
The last few days I have had period pains in my back coming and going. Yesterday my legs decided to start aching too!:roll: I've not been able to sleep becasue of the pain but didn't feel tired which was a plus but it has hit me today! Now I just feel shattered and have no energy, I'm still in my pjays and have no plans of getting dressed.

I might even try to :nap: the day away x

I'm still waiting for the tiredness to hit, although I have to say that I'm pretty tired today after doing 20 lengths in the pool. I'm going to have a nap this afternoon I think as I have work tomorrow and don't want to be tired for that! xx

Well I'm free from pain and tiredness today and I'm sure I'm nesting been cleaning since 7:30am! However I have now pulled the curtain rail out of the wall whoopsy!!! OH at work so I'll be texting round now to see if someone can come to my rescue! I even got the OH to paint the downstairs toilet last night, I've got so demanding!! haha :) x

Haha, sounds like me. I have a 'to do' list (jobs for my hubby rather than for me!) and we are gradually getting them ticked off. There's so much I want done before baby arrives! x x

Exactly, I didn't think there was anything I wanted doing in the house. We are very anti-clutter and clean but you actually look for stuff to do and see things that you would of never taken any notice of before. Odd, but at least we will have sparkley perfect houses! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back