Tired of weeing all night!

X5OT

Reaction score
Well, in the past week i have been up 3 or 4 times during the night to wee! Crazy! Am starting to feel very very tired as I can't fall back asleep straight away. I try really hard not to wake up fully - I walk to and from the toilet with my eyes shut (we have an ensuite so not very far) and I dont turn any lights on. I am sure I am passing more water than I actually drink all day!! Not going so much during the day though :?

Anyone else going through this at the moment, and can anyone tell me whether it will settle down or is this it now for the duration??

Thanks!

:sleep:

i usually wake up twice during the night. But during the day I use the toilet so often that my bladder has got used to the 'idea' of weeing and now i seem to make urgent trips to the toilet even when there is only a tiny little bit of wee in my bladder. it becomes painful after a while. sometimes i sit on the toilet, wait for it to come out, and it just doesn't. but i know it's there. after 5-7 minutes, it finally comes out but i feel like i have forced it. However i know that if i don't let it out, i will not feel confortable! i hope im making sense. its very annoying

I had a night when I was up 11 times :shock: but most of the time I'm up 4 or 5 times a night. Rubbish isnt it! :?

11 times!! :shock:

i guess I just didn't think it would start this early on!!

laetitia85 said:
i usually wake up twice during the night. But during the day I use the toilet so often that my bladder has got used to the 'idea' of weeing and now i seem to make urgent trips to the toilet even when there is only a tiny little bit of wee in my bladder. it becomes painful after a while. sometimes i sit on the toilet, wait for it to come out, and it just doesn't. but i know it's there. after 5-7 minutes, it finally comes out but i feel like i have forced it. However i know that if i don't let it out, i will not feel confortable! i hope im making sense. its very annoying

Yeah I'm exactly the same. My OH will come up and say 'you've been sat on the toilet for 10 minutes' and then I'll say in a pathetic whiney voice 'my wee won't come out'- it's become quite a ritual in our house!!!

laetitia85 said:

yea i get that also was wondering if it was when i drink a little like juice drinks. i dont force it tho i let it come out when its ready :)

its when u think there loads there and u go and there is actually not alot then yea its annoying.

also when u been toilet and your bladders just filling up again i feel my baby prodding or standing on my bladder and that makes u wanna go again lol

I had a problem weeing even when I was fit to burst so I told the midwife and she recommended leaning as far forward as possible, it really seems to work, if I am feeling flexible I even hold onto my ankles!!!

Hate to say it but it only gets worse as the baby moves down. I go to the toliet every 2 hours in the night, its a nightmare. Im normally still alseep and cannot wee by the time i get there so have to wake myself up, then get back to bed and cannot sleep ahhhh nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back