Tinnitus while pregnant

Nickymaccy

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Can anyone offer me any kind of help or Advice. I'm 15 weeks pregnant, and I'm having some sinus problems feel slightly congested especially in the mornings. At around 10 weeks pregnant I took ringing in my ears which is causing me huge distress. Has any one had a similar experience to me. My doctor did say it can sometimes happen in Pregnancy but this is my 4 th Pregnancy and IV never experienced this ringing . I'm so anxious

I have no advice as I have tinnitus continuously. It never ever stops, it can range from loud like right now since it's silent and I'm thinking about it to barely there. When it gets a bit too much, I put some calming music or any kind of music just to put my focus on something else than the ringing.
I know it sucks so bad... I feel for you.
I've heard there was a way to counter it with other ringing, look it up on YouTube. Not sure if it works though.x

Hey ladies. Can anyone offer me any kind of help or Advice. I'm 15 weeks pregnant, and I'm having some sinus problems feel slightly congested especially in the mornings. At around 10 weeks pregnant I took ringing in my ears which is causing me huge distress. Has any one had a similar experience to me. My doctor did say it can sometimes happen in Pregnancy but this is my 4 th Pregnancy and IV never experienced this ringing . I'm so anxious
that must be terrible, I have been dealing with tinnitus for over 3 years and is anoying, Im not pregnant that i know of yet

I have no advice as I have tinnitus continuously. It never ever stops, it can range from loud like right now since it's silent and I'm thinking about it to barely there. When it gets a bit too much, I put some calming music or any kind of music just to put my focus on something else than the ringing.
I know it sucks so bad... I feel for you.
I've heard there was a way to counter it with other ringing, look it up on YouTube. Not sure if it works though.x
you have pulsative tinnitus? thats the one I have , I had learned to live with it but it took me several months to accept it and get used to it

No I have the "regular" one. I heard like a swarm of crickets continuously throughout the day but it gets worse when I pay attention to it. It never stops.

I hope yours can go away and will be only temporary due to the pregnancy! Fingers crossed!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back