Tingling boobs? 7/8dpo

I am surely out as day 2 of brown d/c and its got darker today. Af will prob appear tmrw or Wednesday as predicted. Oh well on to the 4th attempt ...saves me using tests as just waiting for af seems to show up every time. These women who fall on the 1st attempt are sooooo lucky.

I am surely out as day 2 of brown d/c and its got darker today. Af will prob appear tmrw or Wednesday as predicted. Oh well on to the 4th attempt ...saves me using tests as just waiting for af seems to show up every time. These women who fall on the 1st attempt are sooooo lucky.
It's hard isn't it :(
I really hope 4th cycle is the one for you :) it's well within the realms of normal still so i wouldnt worry too much yet..but I know it feels like forever and its so hard not to feel down and panic.. it took us nearly 3 years to have Imogen, the first year I barely ovulated and then I had multiple miscarriages so I know how long it can take yet still end up with a baby at the end finally but I'm already feeling a little bit impatient for this time. I've had 2 ovulations now, one with af coming 2 days after and one with af at 9dpo that I just had and all you hear is how people are super fertile after birth yet I've purposely dtd around ovulation twice now since she was born. Defo reminded me of how each month is just as hard when af comes whether it's month 2 or month 22!

Are you ttc your first Alexis? Nothing is harder than desperately wishing you were a mum and seeing families everywhere but I promise is so worth all the tears. Xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Millie ...yeah ttc for our 1st bundle of joy and so longing for a wee baby to love. Yeah that's 3 months of trying..
I have clock work cycles which is good but I am having trouble working out when I ovulate as my temp rises before my opk goes positive but af still turns up 2 weeks from my temp rise CD14 and not from my positive opk. I have read that some women actually ovulate before they get a positive opk? We dtd every other day or every day across the whole fertile week so I guess it shouldnt matter but I just wonder why it takes a while to catch that egg!

Sounds like itl be that you ovulate two weeks before af comes as think temping is more accurate but yeah I'd cover dtd the whole time anyway :) . I didn't get on with temping as I woke up at different times etc everyday and kept forgetting too.
Its a miracle anyone gets pregnant when you think of all the things that have to be just right..its crazy! I get what you mean though it's frustrating when you do everything right and nothing :( hope this is your month! Xx

Sounds like itl be that you ovulate two weeks before af comes as think temping is more accurate but yeah I'd cover dtd the whole time anyway :) . I didn't get on with temping as I woke up at different times etc everyday and kept forgetting too.
Its a miracle anyone gets pregnant when you think of all the things that have to be just right..its crazy! I get what you mean though it's frustrating when you do everything right and nothing :( hope this is your month! Xx

I just always compare it to other couples who have got pregnant fast and they haven't tried to be healthier. I know a couple who are both over 18 stone and they had 2 babies ...they have the worst diet and lifestyle. Heres me going running and eating healthy and taking my vitamins :wall2:

I'm just butting in on your conversation to say we all feel like that Alexis, it's so hard when you're doing everything right but it isn't happening for you. I've been trying for 2 years and have just had ivf, my husband and I are healthy, we eat well, we have a great lifestyle, take all our vitamins and exercise. Yet it hasn't happened for us and instead we've watched everyone around us get pregnant, family and best friends,, even the obese and severely unhealthy. It's pained me every time! Try not to put so much pressure on yourself when you're only a few months down the line hun. It really does make it so much harder on yourself! Xx

I know....I am just a bit fed up as nothing going right for us at the mo. We have 7 wks left to sell our flat to keep our new home we havee reserved and its making me so sad. I am trying to remain positive about it all but its all just crap at rhe mo !

Hi girls
It will happen when it's right I'm sure of it!
How are we getting on this week?

Af has been and gone so I guess I'll just have to try and remain hopeful for the next ovulation now.. really hope I don't have to wait much more now

X

I hope selling the flat goes well, sure you will manage to in time :) fingers crossed

I've had tons of ewcm today but opk still totally negative xxx

It's not lol unfortunately haha. On cd8 or 9 maybe I'll have to check lol. Thought opk might be positive with all this ewcm but there wasn't even another line at all never mind a positive haha xx

Hey ladies, just checking in. Have we had any BFP? I was 4 days late for AF and came home to a letter from the hospital about my smear. Abnormal cells apparently, so may have to put baby making in hold till further notice. Nightmare. Hope you are all keeping well :love:

Oh I'm sorry Carly! Will you need to have the cells removed xx

Oh I'm sorry Carly! Will you need to have the cells removed xx

no idea yet, I'm due a colposcopy. I need to get in touch really to see how pregnancy could affect any further tests or procedures. Or if having any removals can affect potential future pregnancies. Bit worried but pleased my innards are getting some attention cause It might hopefully put my mind at rest to know it's all in order down there. Plus it's instilling my belief in everything for a reason, maybe had I been pregnant these cells could be more sinister in 9 months than they are now. I Duno, trying to remain positive x

I know my friend had some cells removed and all was fine in future pregnancies :)
Yes that's true, glad they will be sorted and your mind put at rest xxx

Hey ladies, just checking in. Have we had any BFP? I was 4 days late for AF and came home to a letter from the hospital about my smear. Abnormal cells apparently, so may have to put baby making in hold till further notice. Nightmare. Hope you are all keeping well :love:

I hope you enjoyed your bresk away. I am sure it will all be fine. Keep us updated. Had af stayed away for you?

I hope you enjoyed your bresk away. I am sure it will all be fine. Keep us updated. Had af stayed away for you?

Thanks, had a lovely break. Yeah AF was four days late. Arrived Tuesday. Hope you are good x

Glad you had a lovely break Carly !
Keep us updated hope you're ok

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111