Timing contractions app?

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Do I remember someone who went into labour had an app on their phone which they used to time contractions? Think i remember them saying it flashed call hospital or go to hospital when the time was about right? If so could someone let me know what the app was? The one that keeps coming up shares your contraction timings on facebook etc and I don't fancy that!

I haven't got a clue for when the time comes how to time them! Do they teach u at anti-natal classes? I don't have mine until nearly 38weeks! Thanks in advance!

Xxx

I used the contraction timer on babybump (the free one doesn't have it). I don't remember it saying to call hospital but it does say I got to "2nd stage labour"

I must admit I had other things on my mind when I was in labour!

bcded1bf-1174-f0b2.jpg

Ooo that was me :) it was daddy911 its on Android it was really good I would just go on to whatever app bit your on and then search contraction that's what I did downloaded a few ( free) picked the best good luck x x

I used the contraction timer on babybump (the free one doesn't have it). I don't remember it saying to call hospital but it does say I got to "2nd stage labour"

I must admit I had other things on my mind when I was in labour!

bcded1bf-1174-f0b2.jpg

I probably won't use it, I just saw the update about pinky earlier and how far apart her contractions were an thought oh my god I dunno where I would start! I'm sure it will be easy enough!

Thanks xxx

Ooo that was me :) it was daddy911 its on Android it was really good I would just go on to whatever app bit your on and then search contraction that's what I did downloaded a few ( free) picked the best good luck x x

I thought it might have been, wasn't too sure though! I will have a search and fiddle round with them! Thanks.

Xxx

aww im going to go look now for an app x

Contraction timer is the one I got for free on ap store for I phone x

Ooh well done Heidi I was going to ask this!x

I still haven't got round to looking! Abbie I'm not too sure, I imagine there will be some sort of app available though, try typing in different words xxxx

I had one for the iPhone but tbh never used it when I was in actual labour. By that time u just 'know' it's really happening and go to the hospital when the pain becomes too much. My contractions were irregular right upto about an hour b4 birth so if I'd used the app I probably wouldn't have made the hospital in time xx

I used it as the.bh i was.getting.were regular and I needed to time. Them they didsn hurt just regularly coming. Was good for me. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back