Time to Worry?

ebs6060

Reaction score
I went in for an US after my last period which was 1/7. I was late in February and tested positive. I had a chemical pregnancy in early December so naturally I am worried. Here are the facts:

My first US was on 3/1 and day one of my last period was 1/7. I know that we had intercourse between 1/25 and 1/28.

Based on my last period I should have measured 7w3d but the US measured me at 6w4d. The heartbeat was 113 which the Dr. said was low for the 7w3d GA.

Dr. expressed concern and I go back in 3/12. I have been experiencing all the lovely symptoms, very nauseous, very tired and occasional headaches. I will turn 35 in the fall and am very worried based on the concern of our Dr.

Thank You

I wouldn’t be too worried myself. You’re only measuring a few days behind. Google tells me that’s a slow heartbeat for 7.5 weeks but not for 6.5 weeks (which is what you’re measuring anyway so it’s good for the heartbeat and measurements to be lining up). I think you’re in a good position for a healthy pregnancy x

I had similar indicators, but the doctors said that everything was normal and there was nothing to worry about. After some time, it turned out that the indicators had changed due to an unexpected allergy to flowers that my husband bought for me in the ward. I hope everything went well with you.

do not worry , because the excitement itself can affect the results in the same way and as the author said above , there may be a reaction to allergens and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back