• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time to Chill...

luce1

Reaction score
Well I finished work on Friday :cheer: Yippee and now I need to chill & get ready as the countdowns on... 32 days or something? Arr :shock:
My 'Nesting' instinct is driving my hubby up the wall as I just want the house to be perfect - we had a fall out in the middle of john lewis today about some blooming curtains and in my pre pregnancy state I don't think I would have reacted the way I did but as soon as he said he didn't like the curtains I'd chosen I felt like sitting on the floor & crying my eyes out (don't worry I didn't!) Is anyone else having servere 'ups' and 'downs' at the mo?

Work got me a fab pezzie - a massive wicker basket full of baby wipes, teddys, blankets, mother to be pamper products and cute baby grows... I'll post a piccie if I have chance! think it only really hit me that I'm really having a baby last friday ARRR! Anyway just wanted a natter!

wow finishing work is a great feeling! :cheer: :cheer:

enjoy!

That is a great present; what a cool idea.

Yep I am definiteky experiencing ups and downs at the moment and get irritated if things are out of place at home.

Enjoy your maternity leave; I finish next Wednesday day.... yipppee :cheer:

Wow neat prezzy, I got bugger all :shock: They obviously don't like me :lol:

Its grand finishing work. As for the emotional highs and lows.....have you seen my thread :rotfl:

Nice one Luce, I couldn't wait finish, it is quite surreal as I don't think it quite hit me until then. I've always worked so I was like what am I going to do for the next month and beyond!!!! Enjoy hun and don't allow yourself to get to worked up about the silly things... like curtains! Make the most of sending some quality time with your OH before baba arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back