• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

time of the month back with a vengeance

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well my second period since having amber and i tell you what i know about it.....before i had amber i didnt get any pain and i wasnt in much pain but i am dying at the moment..

Cant go to the gym because i am so heavy and feel disgusting plus my belly is in bits...

Anyone else had this and does it get any better or are they here to stay????

Hi, i have just started my 1st period since Charlotte and that is also with me being on the pill. Mine is also worse than before i have awful tummy ache. You ar not alone but i do hope it gets better!! x

Well, Tom is 11 months now and my periods have been a nightmare since I had him.
Before they were really light and gone in 3 days max. Now they are so heavy that I have to use tampons AND towels. Gross. I HATE it. It's such a pain. I was hoping they would've settled down by now.
Also, I have worse PMT and worse period pain since having Tom.
Blimey...it's hard being a woman!

Hi girls!
My periods aren't back yet but they used to be very, very painfull before the pregnancy. The only thing that helped me was sage tea. if you are interested you can get them in natural groceries stores. Good luck anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back