• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tight clothes

joanna0110

Reaction score
I know i'm probably imagining it and some of its bloating but boy my clothes are tight:roll:. Wanted to hang on til after Christmas to buy maternity or bigger sized clothes, but i don't know if my buttons will last!:shakehead: Would like to say it is just in the evening but I'm sure there is the appearance of a hard bump in the past few days, which is also there in the morning!! Showed my OH today and he laughed asking if maybe it could be twins - not the responce I wanted lol:mad:

Have always looked pregnant at 10 weeks but 7 i'll be gigantic by the full 40 :shock: Also stretching aches are above my pelvic bone already - has anyone else had this after their first pregnancies or is it just my imagination - answer on a postcard please!

Jo :dance:

I couldn't fasten my work trousers or my jeans at this stage, I just put an elastic band around the button hole :oops: I didn't want to buy any clothes until 12 weeks

you can find you get really bloated early on then it will settle down again to a hard lump - I know I looked pregnant at 8 weeks and then it went off again till 12 ish :)

I have to say I was no skinny minnie before now, but I'm struggling even with the elastic band trick cause some of my zips aren't even fastening comfortably :shock: I've been pretty uncomfortable for the last two weeks so I've been looking for some discreet maternity trousers, such an in-betweeny stage though!!!

I didn't do the zips up just wore longer tops, I must have looked like stepsoe

Id id that at work on thursday, Im pretty certain everyone could see my trousers were open under my top, but noone said a word :) Im not even 7 weeks yet, Im wearing clothes from before this years diet! lol. At least its the time of year to be getting a little rounder so noone will guess before we announce!

I've always had a tendency to pmt bloating & I also get this when I'm pregnant only it doesn't go away! So all my clothes feel that little bit tight almost immediately. With this pregnancy (my 4th) I am struggling to do up my clothes & I'm only 8 wks. Will be hard to hide the pregnancy soon. I know it's not the size of the baby which is still pretty pea like so it must just be my body reacting to the now familiar hormones. I don't feel I'm eating excessively or anything. But very glad I'm not the only one feeling this way :)

Me too - bloated and tight trousers, feel like a right podger! I have had loads of stretching type pains that I remember from first pregnancy too. I am in leggings at the moment as my size 12's are not going round me at all - need to get some longer tunic type tops to wear with them as bloated bum in leggings is not a pretty sight!

I've always had a tendency to pmt bloating & I also get this when I'm pregnant only it doesn't go away! So all my clothes feel that little bit tight almost immediately. With this pregnancy (my 4th) I am struggling to do up my clothes & I'm only 8 wks. Will be hard to hide the pregnancy soon. I know it's not the size of the baby which is still pretty pea like so it must just be my body reacting to the now familiar hormones. I don't feel I'm eating excessively or anything. But very glad I'm not the only one feeling this way :)

Glad I'm not the only one too! Got up this morning put on my cothes and thought i can't have another day feeling this uncomfortable :eh: so i splashed out on some new clothes a size bigger, lots of long tops too hopefully to hide under a bit longer!!!!:dance:

I didn't do the zips up just wore longer tops, I must have looked like stepsoe

That's what I was going to suggest too! With longer tops nobody would notice if your zip is undone :lol: ...and you can get away with big long jumpers over the top in winter :D

horray for winter!! :) I've been shopping for long tops today too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back