TIA HAS HER 1st JABS TODAY

kayzee

Reaction score
Hiya ladies :wave: ,

I know for a 3rd time mum i should be used to these by now, but i am dreading taking tia for her first jabs today,
I been awake since 5 on and off just looking at her sleeping all cosy and happy knowing what shes in for today, and i keep getting upset :cry: :cry:
I know they have to have them and all that but cant help feeling awful for her, Im gonna be a wreck cos im in tears about it before i even go!!
Have kept the day free so i can just cuddle her afterwards if thats what she needs but she will probably be ok as they normally are,
Are there any other ladies out there who are just big softies like me or am i being daft?
I have asked a few people to go with me but they are all at work or busy etc so i have to take her myself, Please tell me there are other anxious mummies out there who feel like me cos its driving me nuts :cry: :cry: xxxx

aww hun, i feel exactly the same as you don't worry, Louie has had his 1st lot, but was supposed to have his 2nd lot yesterday, but the nurse has put them off till friday as he has a cold, i was so relieved they did not do them yesterday, but now have to go through all of it again.

i just think the baby looks at you as if to say 'you hurt me' :cry:

how did Tia (& you!!) get on? :hug:

Awwwww hun im going to be the same when Zac has his!!

I have text you to see how you got on but no reply???

Hope it all went well!! :D

Hi girls,

my baby girl had her 1st jabs on Tuesday and has been all teary eyed and floppy since. I want my sparkly baby back - feel so bad at taking her to the surgery. I don't think I'll ever forget the cry she let out when the nurse gave her the injections.

How long doe they stay weepy for? She hasn't even been smiling properly - I feel like such a meanie.

xxx

Hiya, well she survived bless her heart but mummy felt like a right nasty mummy :cry: It wasnt the fact she cried with the first one she just began to deal with it then she stabbed the other leg and her little face crumpled and she sobbed and sobbed with real tears rolling down her little cheeks, I was in bits :cry: She was ok last night a little whiney so i gave her some calpol and she went down just after 10 but tonight she just keeps grizzling and her feeding has been really off today. She normally takes anything between 5 and 7 ounces but has been "picking all day taking 3 here and 4 there and took 7 before bed and still wont settle properly, shes been really cuddly all day too bless her. Hopefully this wont last and will soon pass because ive been getting her down about half 8 or 9 lately xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back