Thought I'd introduce myself

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am currently on my third month TTC. I've previously had 2 miscarriages, so I'm a wee bit worried. First miscarriage was with an ex, second was with my husband before we were married, neither pregnancy was planned. Now that Im trying, I feel that its not happening!! Frustrating!!

I know 3 months isnt very long at all, but being on the pill and getting pregnant without trying, and coming off the pill and not being able to, is so annoying lol.

I love that there are places like this online that ladies like us can get the support we need!!

So, a little about myself. I am 24, work as a full time admin assistant and part time photographer. I love to explore my creative side and therefore I write poetry, design hats/t-shirts etc and create canvasses. I just want to make a canvass for my baby's bedroom now!!!

I cant wait to get started properly in here, and learn all the acronyms (daunting, there's so many!!)

Talk soon
Jay
xox

Hello and welcome - when you are TTC - any wait is too long!!!! I am on month 8, four since being online and find all the ladies so wonderfully helpful! xx

Yeah so true!!

I've just re-read my post, Im actually 25, my heads all over the place lol!!

Thanks for the reply, glad I can get the support from somewhere as I havent told any friends or family that we are TTC, and I dont plan to either!

BABY DUST!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome, i only joined in june and the ladies here are lovely and really helpful. Its nice to be able to talk to people going through similar stuf and also to help people out when u can.
Good luck to u on ttc :)

Thanks so much ladies!! And massive thank you to kanga86 for the helpful thread on abbreviations lol!!

Much appreciated!

Quick question, how do I update my signature?? I cant find my profile anywhere?

At the top of the page there is a tab called user cp, and in there is a edit signature link. And edit any other info xx

Hmm...maybe Im going a little mad, but theres defo no edit signature link in mine :(

On the left hand side, there is a sub heading settings and options, it's the second one down

Hiya and welcome to the forum!!
I have a feeling I couldn't find the signature link at first - maybe you have to be a member for a certain amount of time or something? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back