• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thomas is poorly :( update 1st post

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
not long been back from the doctors not sure whats wrong with him doctor said it could be a few things,
he has been screaming non-stop for two days now hih pitched like hes in agony, i caved in today brought some calpol doctor said its fine to give him even though they say 2 months but as hes over the weight it wont do him any harm
my mum said to try sleeping him on his belly tonight as if hes got a bad belly (hes not pooing well) it will help and it really has weve got the monitor with the motion mat so im not to worried about him sleeping that way poor thing as long as he gets rest im happy.
me and hubby have been at eachover because we are upset over not being able to settle thomas he lost his job on friday so that dint help :(
going to have fun tomorrow though as have to try and catch a wee sample haha
oh and really annoyed as hes also got a fluid build up in one of his balls and the doctor who did his 6 week check only 6 days ago dnt think to tell me :shock:
doctor said it should drain itself but if not he will have to have it drained when he has his pee hole corrected
poor mite has so many little things not quite perfect with him
oh and my mum also thinks he could be teething haha
hope everyone else's babies are doing ok dont really get time to catch up now although i try to reply to as much as possible never knew how hard it would be
xx

-------UPDATE-----
am back from the doctors he agree's it could only be lactose intorelence, he has prescribed some soya milk but can you belive no chemist in the whole of portsmouth has it in stock :evil: :evil: he to go back tomorrow when they have got some, in the meantime we have brought a tin of sma wysoy. although now we have 2 unopened tins of farleys and a half used tin of aptimil hungry baby. hopefully he will be better by tomorrow now
thanks for all your well wishes :hug: :hug:
xx

Awwww poor Thomas :( and poor you and OH! It's so stressfull when you can't stop the screaming and settle them! I hope he gets a good nights sleep and he feels better tomorrow :hug:

Aww poor Thomas he sounds like hes having a rough ride. Hope hes feeling better soon. Things will improve Manda. :hug:

I was told to give DD water when she wasnt pooing well to help move things along and it worked.

thanks all
hes still not good
brought some colief to see if that helps
hate seeing him like this yesterday he just mostly slept but was up at 5am today really tearfull :(
:hug: :hug:
xx

aww manda, so sorry to hear thomas is unwell, poor baby :(

really hope things sort themselves out and the little mite is able to get a good sleep :hug:

hope you're well :hug:

Oh honey I really feel for you. I hope he gets better soon. :hug: :hug:

still no better today and i feel ill now aswell :(
even got him some teething powders thinking they might help but nope
he has also now gone right off his dummy so not got anything to sooth him with now either
xx

I hope he's better soon, sorry to hear about your OH's job loss too :hug: :hug:

Awww manda, sorry to hear this :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope he is on the road to recovery by now

hes just getting worse :(
even brought him hungry baby milk yesterday just incase it was that hes hungry but nothing is working
have doctors at 5:20 to see if they will test for lactose intorrelence as i think it might be that, i had it bad when i was a babies as did my dad and 1 nephew he has all the signs of it but wanted to rule out everything else first
thanks all
:hug: :hug:
xx

oh manda, :hug:
hope they gt it sorted and he feels better soon, poor little thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members