This week.....

Toonlass

Reaction score
I have had to stay off work because Jacob has had an eye infection and couldn't go to the minders. Its been ages since i had time with him all to myself and i have really enjoyed having time to sit and play and interact with him.

Only thing is by day 4 (today) i was sooooooo bored!! I felt like a caged animal, i didn't need anything at the shops and now i have no dog to walk :cry: I was doing my nut by 12 pm and even Jakey started to get sick of my company. I go on maternity leave in 6 weeks, how the hell am i gonna entertain myself, never mind Jacob?!?

Gotta admit, i'm dreading being a SAHM again, i just hope i can adjust to the boredom quickly xx

pick a hobby art for example drawing, painting or you could do one of them reborn dolls i made they take allot of time and dedication so you def wouldnt be board :)
or you could do crafts like a ship in a bottle or build a war boat, an airoplane model or i love star trek buy and make a big spaceship i got the enterprice on my bedroom wall - used to have little lights all in and hubby plugged it into a socket to make it really bright and all of the lights blew but in a wierd order like rings they were in looked like it was blowing up well cool!!! but now it dont light up at all :( lol!
if your not into all of that stuff maybe try knitting, walking??? set yourself a goal each day to get a little bit thurther ect. . . or if you want to be inside but a new meal each week something you have never had before and cook it then you can open your eyes to new tastes. These are some of the things that i do to keep myslef contained haha - how much of a geek am i re reading this through hahaha :rotfl:

We need to get out somewhere every day or I would go insane (as I very nearly did when it snowed... so why did I want more last week?! :eh:). Not so easy now it's so wet and miserable outside but Sam and I used to go for walks every day or to the park, walk round the shops, feed the ducks... just anything to get out of the house and tire him out :lol:

Well we are always here to help with some ideas if you are having one of those days :hug: I too hate being cooped up.. What about swimming? I loved taking my nephew there when we got bored!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back