This might sound silly!!

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi guys just lately every time a lay on my left or right side to sleep the baby tends to move to what ever side I'm laying on and then I get limbs poking out at the side of me. It wakes me up in agony :0( does anyone else get this?? I need some sleep. Happy Easter by the way. Xx

Yep, I get this too, drives me crazy!

Haha I get this! When I try to roll onto my side I usually have to lie on my lie for a few mins to catch my breath and i can feel her lying on my organs... Its crazy! Lol xxx

P.S I have a rolled up pillow under my bump - my mat pillow wasnt helping so I used a normal one! It takes the pressure off and I found it to be really comfortable! Sometimes I wake up not even feeling pregnant! Lol xxx

I get this too and yes like you I find it do painful. I also use my pillows to relief the pressure it takes some time to get comfy though.

yeah im gonna join in too lol my wee man tends to poke and prod whatever side im lying on, but then there isnt really much room for them too move so i guess we just have to deal with it lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back